qx1hZJaSDpykUldyvOe89QbYFmk Fathers rights: The rights of fathers in Australia

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The rights of fathers in Australia

Hi every one. Just starting the topics on Fathers rights in Australia. As we all no it does seem just a tad bit unfair. ill share my view. I have two gorgeous girls of my own that i only get for 2 nights a fortnight. No domestic violence, drugs, or anything that deems me unfit. I myself think i should receive more time with my kids so they get to know me properly and that they know they have a dad there. Despite all her spiteful tries and i wish i could blurt it on here so everyone could see just how spite full they can be i cant. For legal reasons i guess. My point is that i think fathers should have just as much right as mothers in certain circumstances. That it shouldn't be one sided and that fathers can provide just as much if not more help to there kids as a mother can. As the days progress ill post up here things i think should change or be made equal.

Any comments would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment